Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday's Featured Follower


Happy Friday's Featured Follower everyone!

It is always hard to pick my feature because I love all of my followers blogs, but I can only pick one, otherwise I'll be sitting at this computer all day.:)

So, without further ado (ok, I'm weird, I just had to look up the word ado because I was curious to know the exact definition, which is "a rapid active commotion") Friday's Featured Follower is:

Teddy Started It!

Ok, let's talk names first. I scanned her whole blog and could not find her name. I am not a very fast reader so maybe I missed it. So for now her name is a mystery to me. ( Hold the presses! I found her name. It's Denise!! I found it in her etsy profile) What I can tell you is how her blog and business got its name. Well let me just say, it has something to do with a sonogram and a teddy gram. Go here to read the rest of the story.

Also, she has the most adorable kids, a boy and a girl. But please do not ask her where they get their beautiful red hair from or you may end up getting clocked in the head with a lunch box.(gotta love that firey spirit) Go here to read more about the hazards of this question.

Finally, check out her great etsy shops and shop shop shop... She has two shops, Teddy Started it
and Flutterbygirly

Here's a great product(from her Teddy shop) that we can all use this time of year, Buzz off Natural Insect Repellent made with all natural ingredients and it is a cream so it's not sticky like those nasty chemical products. I love the set up of this picture too!

Here is a cute mini print from one of her original paintings. You can read about how this series evolved in her profile.

She also sells these cute resin covered penny pendants in her Flutterbygirly shop. I love this Old Glory Penny Pendant

I hope you will check out Denise's blog and etsy shops and maybe even do a little shopping!

I love doing my fff because it requires me to slow down and spend a little quality time with one of my blogger friends.

As with all of my fff, I would also like to award Denise with my Butterfly Blogger Award.
If you would like to check out my past Friday's Featured Followers, click here

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a relaxing weekend.

Follow along and you may be my next fff!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm off to check it out! :-) Have a great weekend!

Julie Link said...

nice feature! i like that these products are different than the norm! practical AND cute!

Funnyface said...

Thanks...I will go and check her out.

Teddy Started It said...

Well goodness gracious! Aren't you sweet. Thanks so much for the feature. I was running out of steam on this hot sticky day. You gave me just the pick-me-up I needed:)

Guess I oughta put my name in my blog somewhere, eh? ;p

Amy said...

I love reading who is next. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy. I'll have to try that buzz off stuff. I get so frustrated in the evenings while trying to work outside. The bugs pester me to death.

thatgirlblogs said...

such a nice idea, I'm heading over...