Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Color Palette Generator

I just found this great site, Color Palette Generator while visiting a wonderful blog that is fairly new, Cozihome. I hope you'll check them out:)

As mentioned in my last post, I'm thinking of painting my master bedroom blue. Using the color palette generator I selected a personal photo of a stormy day at the beach, colors that I love, and upload to the site. PHoto of inspiration, Clearwater beach Fl 2009:
Photobucket
These are the generated colors:
Photobucket
Yes, this looks like the palette that I'm going for!

5 comments:

citymouse said...

Love your blog! Stopping by from SITS and now I am a follower. The color generator is brilliant. Thanks for the tip!

Lesley said...

what a great idea.....I so needed this like last week.....

Linda said...

I love these photos. It is amazing what you can do with a click of a button.

Unknown said...

This is such a cool tool. I love the photo. Stopping from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Apartment living doesn't allow much painting. I guess garage sale furniture can be painted when the time comes. I'll have to bookmark that site!