Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Swimsuit Shopping!

Who likes swimsuit shopping?! Not me! I went shopping yesterday determined to find the right bathing suit for me. Things to consider when shopping for a suit:
1. Your age
2. Your figure type: pear, apple, hourglass, large bust, small bust, straight, long torso etc...
3. Lifestyle: Chasing kids, swimming laps, lounging with a martini, dancing on MTV etc...
4. Color and print
5 Price$

Considering all of these factors I finally found suits that I LOVE!!

My list:
1. Age-42
2. Figure type-hourglass
3. Lifestyle-between chasing kids, swimming laps and lounging with a martini ( I won't be dancing on MTV anytime soon)
4.Color and print- I prefer darker bolder colors and smaller graphic prints (I'm fair skinned)
5. Price- moderate to low

I started at Macy's
there were some good sales but the selection was limited to mostly two piece and tankinis
Next Dillards
Way too expensive, no sales
Khols
No one pieces
Bealls
I can't even remember what was there. It was that unimpressive
ROSS
BINGO!!! The selection was small but dead on! I tried on five suits and purchased 3!!

Two of the suits were by Christina Swimwear for $16.99 each retail price $88 ea!! These are very well made suits with support in all the right places!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The third suit is a Jantzen. Paid $11.99 (picture shown is not the exact suit but similar)
Photobucket

Grand total for all three suit $50!!

My advice check out the brand outlet stores first!! Ross, Marshall, T J Maxx etc...

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just wish my legs looked the ones in the pictures....then I would be buying a swimsuit! LOL