Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adobe Illustrator 30 black and white designs

Photobucket

This is my homework assignment for my digital visual fundamentals class. In class, the teacher gave us 10 words and 15 seconds for each word, to do a doodle. We were than assigned to create 3 illustrations for each doodle, using our initial doodles as a starting point, inspiration.

It took about 10 minutes per design 10x30=300 minutes! 6 hours!!
Here is a snap shot of the screen in illustrator. Here you can see the layers panel(lots of layers!)

Photobucket

Here are a few of the designs close up
Photobucket
Inspiration word "male"

Photobucket

Inspiration word "mountain"

Photobucket
Inspiration word "mountain"

Photobucket

Inspiration word "female"

Happy Mosaic Monday! See more mosaics at Mary's little red house:)

5 comments:

colorchic said...

I love your assignments! I so wish I knew photoshop and illustrator better. I wish I had studied harder and absorbed more of the classes I took. Perhaps it's time for me to take a refresher course. You are inspiring!

eileeninmd said...

It looks like a fun class! Well done!

A Garden of Threads said...

Stunning!! Some day maybe I will be a good as youLOL, not going to happen. Fabulous job.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Wow, I'm impressed...I've found Photoshop one of the most difficult things I've ever tried to learn on my own. There is so much to these programs. Kudos to you for your Illustrator assignment...it's awesome!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

For a person who cannot draw stick people you can be sure I am impressed that you can do that. Wonderful.