Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I HAVE A QUESTION!

I've been busy working on my final project for my Video Imaging Fundamentals class. The final project was to write, star in, edit, and produce a wacky interview.
We were told to come up with questions for a two minute interview. The interviewee was not to see the questions in advance of the interview.
This was a three camera shoot. The challenge was to create a 20 second intro, edit and sync audio and video and finish with a ten second credit. My timing was a little off but I'm pretty happy with the results.
I have one type-o you're instead of your in the intro. I am the interviewer (I hate seeing myself on camera) I would have liked a make-up and hair crew and better lighting! I'm such a diva!:)

Here it is! It's 2min 19 sec

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I liked it very impressive Cindy! I have a question...how long did it really take to do that 2+ minute video?

Steph

ch said...

Thanks Stephanie for checking out my wacky video! Yes this 2 minute masterpiece took a long time to put together. My guess, between 15 and 20 hours.