Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How to get inspired in 2011...

The number 11 doesn't look very exciting at first glance, but than I got to thinking...11 The year of the line! The possibilities are endless!?

In home decor...
Photobucket
Furniture design...
Photobucket
photo dwell

Fashion...

Photobucket
And art!!

Photobucket

What's really funny, I started a new semester at school. I'm taking Digital imaging fundamentals and the very first assignment is to create 50 lines!! I guess it is the year of the line!

I haven't quite reached 50 yet but I am having a lot of fun exploring the possibilities.

Photobucket

Using pencil


Photobucket

Mixed media-texture

Photobucket

And a variety of other media.

This really is going to be a good year for creating art!

I'm also taking a Video imaging class where I will be shooting, editing and producing a commercial. I can't wait to get started!

Here's a music video combining typography, live video and music (great inspiration)

Eric Hutchinson "Ok It's Alright With Me" from Chris Marrs Piliero on Vimeo.



I can't wait to create______________________ something!

P.S. Don't forget it's Mosaic Monday at Mary's little red house!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lines are fun : ) That first room might be a little much. WOW! : ) I would go crazy in that room!