Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Custom Website

Hello World!
Photobucket

Not just another wordpress website! This is my new website and I'm very excited to introduce it to you here. Art by Instinct
www.artbyinstinct.com!

This website is a culmination of the work that I have been doing for the past several years; teaching, painting, murals, chalkboards, digital media. The cherry on the sundae or icing on the cake is the custom website that I created to house all of this work.

For the past year and a half I have been working toward a certificate in Digital/Interactive Media Design Technical.


I have taken classes in bitmap graphics, vector graphics, 3-D modeling and animation, digital video, digital imaging and interactive design. I have two more weeks left of my interactive design class and I will earn my certificate. And if I get an "A" in this class I will have a 4.0! (Ok enough tooting my own horn-that was fun:))

I still have some tweaking to do with my new site and I'm not sure if it will take over as my main site yet. But I will keep everyone updated as it evolves and gets the finishing touches.

So where do I go from here? Illustration, web design, custom banners... It's time to weigh my options and see how to put my new skill to work.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous new Website...congratulations! Happy SITS day!