sesame chicken(hm)+Fried Rice(to)=Homemade/takeout Chinese Dinner
boneless chicken breast 1lb
mixed vegetables (cheat-buy precut mixed fresh veges in the produce section of the supermarket)
honey 1-2 tbsp
Pork Fried rice
Steamed White Rice
The only thing you have to prepare is the sesame chicken and steamed veges
1. Make sure you chicken is sliced thin
2. In a small bowl beat two eggs. Dip chicken in egg to coat.
3. In a large bowl add 1 cup of self-rise flour(self rise makes a crisper crust). Place egg coated chicken in flour to coat.
5. Don't forget to put your mixed veges in the steamer while you make the ckicken.
6. Also before you start cooking the chicken in a large bowl mix teriyaki, honey and oj. This mixture should be right next to the skillet for when the chicken is done cooking.
6. Heat 1/4 of oil in skillet. When oil is very hot add chicken. Cook about 3 minutes per side(until golden brown.
8. Remove cooked chicken from oil. Shake off excess oil. Immediately dip hot chicken in mixture to coat. Remove from mixture and put on a serving dish.
9. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seed. Serve with fried rice(white rice for those who don't like the fried) and steamed veges.
The best of both worlds!
Homemade and takeout!