Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Adobe Illustrator Still life

It's been over a week since my last post! Wow time is flying! I'm finishing up my fall classes and wrapping up some other things around here. I guess everybody will be doing a lot of wrapping these days:)
I wanted to share my final project for my vector graphics class. The assignment was to create a still life and render it using the different techniques that we learned in class. I used mostly gradient mesh.

Here is the photo that I took as a reference for my still life.

Photobucket

And here is my rendering in Adobe Illustrator

Photobucket

Here is what it looks like in outline form
Photobucket

And here is a close up of the detail in the stem in Outline:

Photobucket

And in Preview view
Photobucket

It feels good to finish a project. Althought, I always feel like I can work on it more, sometimes you just have to say done! and move on!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: