Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is it winter already?

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I was flipping through the pages of my 2010 calender and unlike past years, I had very little written in it. Usually I jot down appointments, birthdays, meetings etc... But this year I kept a running list on my large gold framed chalkboard that I have displayed in my living room, on a floor standing easel. Everyday I look at my chalkboard and see what I can erase from the list. It keeps me focused and on task; however, there is no lasting record of the tasks of the year. :(
This year summer seemed to run right into fall and winter because the kids swam from June til November.

Thankfully the weather has been feeling wintery for the past few weeks! It helps to get us in the Christmas spirit!

Last weekend we took the kids to do some wintery things. Like...
Photobucket
sleigh riding?

And...
Photobucket
Ice skating!

Did you ever see messier ice? It was more like snow skating. My little guy had sooo much fun! He looked like a colt learning to stand. But after numerous falls he finally started to get the hang of it. Now he loves skating!

He wanted to give his teachers a gift for Christmas and thought it would be nice to give them each a framed chalkboard and chalk ink! Makes sense!

I hope they use it in their classrooms to write things like star student of the day!:)

Photobucket

No comments: