Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Featured Follower!

Today's Friday's Featured Follower is Simple, I mean, Simply Sanborn!

Julie is from Arkansas and has a sweet little 8 year old daughter.
From what I can tell on her blog, Julie loves watermelon, a least visually. :) She has decorated her entire kitchen in a watermelon theme, which looks really cute. She painted a canvas in watermelon style. And what kitchen is complete without a chalkboard!?

I love the quote on the canvas, "If you focus only on the seeds you will miss the sweetness of the fruit."

I may have to paint a watermelon on one of my boxes of chalk...

I also love what she did to this "Lazy Julie", as she calls it...

You will have to go here to see the transformation!

To see more of Julies decorating style go here.

I also like reading peoples' tags. You learn so much about a person. Go here to read the answers to her questions.

But I think my favorite part of her blog is her Thankful Thursdays.

I can tell Julie is a kind and gentle soul. I'm so thankful that I have met her through this crazy place we call the blogosphere.

Thank you Julie, for following my blog.

Happy Friday's Featured Follower!

p.s. Don't forget to grab a Butterfly award!


Follow along! You may be the next FFF:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great place to hang out. I have been there many times...

Anonymous said...

I seriously almost cried when I seen this! Thank you SO much! You have made my day, week...heck even month! Thank you again!

Atlanta said...

Stopping by From SITS

Watch Shake Mules

YOU'VE Been Randomized!!

Our SITSta over at Petals Yoga RANDOMIZED me for Totally Random Sunday. Check it out!
Have a great day!

And I love that you are doing Summer work with your boys!!