Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shadow on a tree...

I have started working on a series of posts which will combine my chalkboard business and the Creatively Fit blog.
In the collage below, I have included photos from my day two walk for Creatively Fit and a new chalkboard that is for sale in my etsy shop. The quote that I chose pokes fun at my shadow pictures. In reads, "The other day when I was walking through the woods, I saw a rabbit standing in front of a candle making shadows of people on a tree." -Stephen Wright


Below is a collage of all of my pictures from my walk day 2.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

♥Jennette♥ said...

This is good stuff!!

missy said...

awesome pictures!!!!!!

Amy said...

Nice pictures. Do you have to have a program to make those collages?