Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mosaic Monday!

Well, this mosaic is all about the behind! I made this mosaic while I was sorting through all of my pictures featuring people from behind. The reason I was doing this was because it is "We ♥ Tooshies" week at I ♥ Faces. I was actually surprised at how many tush shots I had. This mosaic is a semi final cut of my favorite pictures. To see which photo I chose for my I heart faces entry click here.

Photobucket
And here is what my home looked like on Thanksgiving Day!
Photobucket
See more beautiful mosaics at
little red house

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute tush shots! Have a great week!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos and mosaic. Your house looks crowded on Thanskgiving.

Mary said...

What a cute idea! Looks like a lot of fun and a full house on Turkey Day. Thanks for sharing at MM.. :)