Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

C is for Crazy Mommy! And Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I was feeling very domestic today. I even cleaned out my refrigerator. (I discovered we had no food, but we did have every sauce imaginable)
Anyway, I though, "how nice would it be for the boys to come home to the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies?!"

So I found a great recipe on tastespotting (this is an amazing site, if you haven't seen it go check it out) I actually tried this recipe once before and everybody loved it. I gathered all of my ingredients and equipment, and started baking!
Well, the boys were very happy and appreciative until I mentioned homework. Then they thought I was the meanest mom ever. My how quickly the cookie turns (or something like that).

The recipe for these yummy cookies is here. Enjoy!

5 comments:

thatdesigngal said...

OH MY, those are my absolute favorite! They look yummy! I'm stealing the recipe from you!

Thanks!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Now I want a cookie!

Vanessa said...

I just love chocolate chip cookies! I made some today actually :) Maggie and Nanner are so cute!! I used to have 3 guinea pigs.. great pets when you live in an apartment.. had to get rid of them when we moved in exchange for a dog. They are so sweet! Have a great weekend!!

Amanda said...

That was a great mommy idea!

Blessings-
Amanda

Oh, I am giving away $100 on my blog if you twitter. If you don t twitter, you should. But if you do you would be a twit. And If you don't, then your not a twit. And thats good.

Pam said...

Thanks for the recipe. I'm enjoying your blog and art! (I cleaned out my refrigerator yesterday--SO unlike me!) Happy SITS Sunday--enjoy your day!