Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Featured Follower

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Today's FFF is...

Jennifer @ Destined for Gratefulness!


Jennifer is the sister of one of my previous FFFs Julie @Simply Sanborn!

Jennifer is a SAHM to her adorable little boy Gavin, age 3:) Her husband Kris also seems like a great guy. Here is a picture of this handsome family.

I love reading about the antics of a three year old boy! Been there:)
There is never a dull moment with a preschooler! This cute post sums it all up. The circus is in town! Or many of us can relate to a moment like this, Just call it a teachable moment.
They also have a really cute Labradoodle! We are always thinking about getting dog someday. We think this is the dog for us. I'm going to have to get some more info from Jennifer about this breed.

Jennifer shares some wisdom in her post Mean Moms that I really appreciate. It reminds me to keep up the good fight. Thanks Jennifer, I needed that!

Jennifer is also involved in a really important cause. Relay for Life . Cancer effect so many peoples lives in so many ways. It is in everybody's interest to find a cure.


She is the team development chair for her county. This is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. It is a 24 hour walking marathon raising funds to find a cure for cancer.
Jennifer discusses her own experience with skin cancer. She has had cancerous moles removed and thankfully seems to be is doing well. It is frightening to hear the word cancer in any form. I wish her good health. She also reminds us of the importance of sunscreen or as Gavin calls it skunk screen.


To end on a lighter note.

Who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. These look so good. I'll have to try this recipe!





Please take a moment to stop by Jennifer's blog and leave a comment or two. And become a follower!

I love my fff. Althougth I don't get to visit everybody's blogs everyday I try to spend some quality time with one blog once a week. It is really nice to take the time to read the history of a blog and get to know the person behind the blog a little better.

As I say each Friday this is my way of saying thank you to my followers.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Keep following, you never know when you may be my next FFF!

I hope you will also stop by Creatively Fit to see where we've been walking!

I almost forgot! Jennifer I would like to give you my butterfly award!

This award is for you to take and display and give to whom you like.:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like to read this feature and see who you have. Then when I have time I can go back and read them. I am so bad I am suppose to be posting at your other blog but I have not been able to . I am sorry but it looks like you have a lot going on there for sure.

JHalmes said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!! Of course now I have to really try and make it worth the read! Thanks for the pressure!!
Love your blog!