Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creatively Fit!

I've been sticking to my walking routine for eleven days straight! It's been very exciting sharing with my new Creatively Fit teammates. Everyday I've been walking for fitness and creativity. I put on my walking shoes, grab my camera, step out my front door and start walking! You would think that it would get boring, walking and taking pictures everyday of the same thing. But I am quickly learning that the world around me is ever changing and there is always something new to discover, right outsidemy own front door.:)

Here are some of my favorite photos from my first week and a half of getting Creatively Fit.





We would love for more people to join. So far we have the following locations represented, Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and Alberta, Canada.

I have so many chalkboards to photograph and post. And I have a home improvement project that I'm working on and hope to share here shortly.

In the meantime, check out Creatively Fit.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and well wishes. Your support is so very much appreciated.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job sticking to the routine!!

beautiful pics as always :-)

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those are some beautiful photos!

And I'd participate in Creatively Fit, but I don't think my fellow gym rats would appreciate me bringing a camera. :-)

Tammy said...

Love those pictures! I hope I can get out soon -- I've never walked around my neighbourhood, actually!

Steph said...

Love the cat picture!

…stopping by from SITS…

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

The Redhead Riter said...

Great pics. I like the little mushroom the best. It is so cool that you actually saw it!

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Great photos!! Love that first shot with the fog. Very pretty.

shelley said...

ahhh i'm still there in "spirit" i need to start making time for a daily walk.. ok, maybe let's start with one and go from there LOL, but i love the photo's as always!
cheers,
shelley
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com and http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com