Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tack it up! Sneak peak!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the new items we will be offering,this Fall, in the etsy shop, Chalk it up!

Photobucket

8"x10" framed Corkboard. As with all of my frames, this a re-purposed, recycled frame with slight imperfects. I like the way the worn areas of the frame accent the color of the cork:)

I have been using a bulletin (corkboard) board for my vision board which I have hanging on my bedroom wall. Click HERE to read more about my vision board.

Corkboards are great for tacking up your visual inspirations, reminder notes, and pictures. When accented by a unique picture frame it adds interest and organization to any decor!

I only have one picture today because the batteries to my camera are dead. I hope to post many more pictures tomorrow of different frame options for these 8"x10" corkboards. I also have more framed chalkboards to share.

Also, keep a lookout for my end of summer giveaway coming soon!


I just set up a facebook page for Chalk it up! Click HERE if you would like to join:)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I bought a bulletin board several months ago to start my vision board but it is sitting there collecting dust. I unfortunately haven't had the time to work on it. Someday!

Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest!

elvira pajarola said...

FANTASTIC IDEA, Cindy......I love it and probably I would love to try it too; I've got some lovely frames.....!

You are a talented stylist too; just fabulous!!!!!!!!

Sooooo lovely to hear from you again; I love your visits in my Tuscany....!

See you soon!!!!!!
ciao ciao elvira