Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday's Featured Follower on hold this week

This week the kids went back to school. I am trying to find balance and flow to my week. I love doing my FFF but it takes quite a bit of time to put together a quality post (about 2 hours). I have been trying to organize my week and figure out how to make it all work.

I hope to have a new FFF next Friday. I should start drafting it now! I know who I want to feature. I just didn't want to throw it together poorly.

I hope my wonderful followers will understand and hang in there with me.

Have a great weekend! I hope to have a new post up by the end of the day:)

A post just isn't a post without a picture. So, here is one picture from my creatively fit walk this morning. How I would love to have an art studio, a real one, separate from my home or attached to my home. Here's a picture of me dreaming about it.:) To see more pictures from my walk today click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand and I think everyone else will too! Have a great weekend :-)

thatdesigngal said...

Hope it all comes together for you! Have a great weekend!

Mary

Amy said...

That is totally okay. It is nice you do this feature anyway...

Mammatalk said...

Looking forward to next Friday!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about trying to find to balance. If it weren't for teh stored aways blogs I had already created in advance I don't know what I would do. Now, can you pass some of those yummy looking cookies below? :-) Have a great weekend too.