Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

The labor/leisure cycle...

It's time to get back to work or school, whichever world you happen to live in. For me, the lines between labor and leisure seem to get blurred.

I like this quote from Aristotle, "The end of labor is to gain leisure." With labor day almost upon us the quote should be, "The end of leisure is to gain labor." I guess it's a perpetual cycle.

The photo on the right was taken on day one of my Creatively Fit walk. The chalkboard on the left is for sale in my etsy shop:) See, labor and leisure, it's all the same!




The collage below includes all of the pictures I took on day one of Creatively Fit!

Have a good evening all!
Cindy

4 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Now my brain is tongue-tied. I enjoyed this leisure-labor post, though I think I am going to let Aristotle keep his big thoughts. It just creeped past midnight, so perhaps my brain has already stopped laboring and started to go into leisure mode.

Ok, Hayley, step away from the keyboard...

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's a great quote!

And I love the photo collage!

Furry Bottoms said...

Love love love the mosaic! I try to do one every saturday on my blog! :)

Amy said...

How neat...