Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Today was an eventful day!

It started out with my son's first football game of the season. His team won 4 to 3! I think the coaches were more excited than the kids. But the kids were pretty excited too!!
Later that afternoon we adopted a puppy. 6 month old beagle mix, Lucy! It was a long day and I'm tired and have a headache. So that's all for now. Time to take some asprin and go to bed!

I will say she is very sweet and the kids are thrilled! Lucy is fast asleep already!:)
To see pictures of our first walk with Lucy click here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, sweet puppy! some day I will have a dog again....just gotta convince the husband!

Amy said...

Oh I so want that puppy. She is way cute. YEah for the win...

Furry Bottoms said...

Look at that beautiful puppy! :)

Cookie said...

Wow! That is a busy day!
Congrats on the win! And you are very brave to take in a new puppy! Good luck!

Together We Save said...

Ohh... sweet puppy! Glad your son is having fun with football.

thatdesigngal said...

Sounds like a great day! Very cute puppy!!