Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday's Featured Follower

Happy Friday Everyone! Boy, time sure does fly!

I am happy to present this weeks FFFOlive Rue

This is how she describes herself in her ABOUT ME:
Just a girl with a camera. In love with visual arts, especially photography and interior design. I’m hopelessly and incurably addicted to all things related to either one of these topics. So this blog is all about blending two of my favorite passions into a fusion of fabulous goodness!

I seem to recall in her old ABOUT ME, Olive Rue telling her real name... I want to say...Crystal (but I could be very wrong. I apologize if I am.)
For now I'll refer to her as Olive Rue...A fabulous name, I might add!

Olive Rue is from Georgia.
I fell in love with Georgia last summer when we rented a cabin in the mountains. One of the best vacations of my life!
Georgia would be a great place for Creatively Fit walks. hint hint;)

Olive Rue's blog is wonderful! There is so much to see and read I don't even know where to begin to point my readers. I would say, just click on the link and start exploring! Olive Rue

Here's one post that is sure to entertain and delight you. Barbies, Black eyed peas and Bargains.
This post is her 250th. In this post she takes us on a day trip to Hawkinsville GA.

I hope you will visit Olive Rue if you haven't already. This is one quality blog!

Olive has already been featured on other, more popular blogs than mine, so I don't think I'll be adding too much new traffic. I just wanted to say thank you for following my little ole blog and let you know how much I enjoy your blog!:)

I'd like to award Olive Rue with my Butterfly Blogger Award.

Thank you for following along!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Cindy


4 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for the feature. Happy Friday. I so need to do a walk post. I am so sorry. How is the puppy doing? Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

WOW! What a nice surprise to come home to. Thank you so much. I am so flattered. Such a sweet write-up. You were too kind my dear. And yes, my name is Crystal. :-) No biggie if it wasn't. Olive is the alter ego and and it's just fine too.

How's the chalkboards coming along? I've slowed way down on mine. It has been a while since I've made one. Thanks again, Cindy. I hope you have a great weekend. :-) Hugs!

thatdesigngal said...

I "ran" into her on the Etsy forums and became a new follow last night! Funny!

scrappysue said...

what a cool idea - featured follower friday = is it 'your' baby? can i borrow it - i love it!