Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Part II of my Creatively Fit Post

This is a two part post. Part I is on Creatively Fit!
To see part one of this post click here.
Part II
Winter Park, Park Avenue

Rollins is located in Winter Park, Florida. Park Avenue is right across the street from Rollins College. I guess that would make this their college town. Not your typical college town. After lunch we continued our walk on Park Ave. We started in this lovely rose garden.

Right beyond the rose garden is the train station. This train travels down to Miami and up north(not sure how far), I included two photo formats. I couldn't decide which I liked better. For some reason, I usually choose to hold my camera vertically, not sure why.
Here are some random shots of details that caught my eye.
What is a trip to Park Ave. without a little shopping? Ok, so, not real shopping, just window shopping and walking, today. Notice the chalkboards, there were many!

Today I played hooky. I did not plan to spend the whole day walking and clicking but we just got carried away. The kids and I did take Lucy to puppy school tonight, so something did get done today.

Do you have a pretty college campus in your area? It may be a perfect place for a creatively fit walk!
I hope everyone had a great day!
Cindy

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Such a great idea to walk at nearby colleges. Great photographs - as always.

GreedyGirl said...

Hi www.greedygirlsguide.com checking in from SITS

beautiful pictures. i like vertical photos too. I think it's because i'm short and it elongates my body

Meg said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Stopping by from SITS.

Moore Minutes said...

What a GOOD concept this is! I want to try it. :) I just found your blog through Aimie's blog with the Friday Feature. What a beautiful blog you have, I am so enjoying it.