Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The day began with a bark!

This morning as I was getting the kids ready for school, I looked out the back window and saw Lucy sitting on my purple flowers.
I ran to get my camera (don't really know why, that's just what I do) and quickly ran to the back door to catch her in the act! As soon as I opened the door she jumped off of the flowers and sat there as if to say, "What, who me?"
Photobucket

Then she gave me one of those indignant looks as if to say, " Well, I never! She then proceeded to bark at me!
Photobucket
And that was how my day began...
How did your day start? And did it get better or worse? I hope it started good and ended great!:)

5 comments:

elvira pajarola said...

....your sweet Lucy loves flowers and on top of them it's so soft and probably she loves the perfume too....!
I Love the theme...!!!
have a wonderful weekend!
ciao elvira

Amy said...

My day started out with snow and I am still sad about our car hitting the curb last night because of the snow it is now broken. I would have loved to wake up with a bark and flowers.

Anonymous said...

It's bad enough when my sons backtalk, but the dog, too? I think it could only get batter from there! I'm going to look at your chalking it up - I think I might try to get a little bold and make some for my nephews wives - I will just keep saying "I think I can...I think I can...."

I so love the picture of your boys - you've shown the hope, the goodness, the best of them. You are blessed to have such a wonderful talent!

Anonymous said...

So like a dog! lol

Capturing Sunshine said...

Fantastic shots of Lucy! I've missed so much on your blog lately, and plan to catch up on my reading tomorrow. Here's hoping things calm down a bit!!