Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Second Night

Tonight we celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma made potato pancakes and gave the kids Chanukah gelt. The kids each got to light their own menorahs. This kept the peace!
Photobucket

Growing up in an interfaith home(notice the Christmas tree in the background) we have always celebrated both Chanukah and Christmas. This is how my children are growing up too.
Photobucket
The one in the middle is my nephew, my boys are on either side, Grandma is to the left and Grandpa is in the backgournd

4 comments:

Amy said...

that is neat they can do both..

MyCondo1 said...

I love the pictures, it really captured us!!!! as a great family
Love you

Linda B said...

Happy Hanukkah! I'm celebrating too. Had latkes for dinner with sour cream.

elvira pajarola said...

Ciao Cindy........so wonderful, celebrating different cultures together, I love it and I think it is absolutely wonderful for children!
.....Compliments!
have wonderful celebrations!!!!
ciao elvira