Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's my blog and I'll sing if I want to...

Sometimes I just have to sneak in a song on karaokeplay.com
It's one of my guilty pleasures.
I do have to be careful though. I can get so wrapped up in trying to perfect a recording that I lose track of time and don't get those important things done.
Shh don't tell anyone...
So here is a song that's been going through my head that I just had to get out. The funny thing is...one if the contestants sang it on American Idol last night...She's 15 and amazing! I was surprised that this song was still popular with 15 year olds.

Anyway, here's my version. I hope you like

I just made a karaoke recording: Irene Cara - Out here on my own check it out at http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/out-here-on-my-own-5176802.html

No comments: