Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Digital Video Debut!

One of the classes I am taking this semester is called Digital Video Fundamentals. I'm learning Final Cut Pro. It's a lot of fun! The only problem, I don't have this program at home which means I can only work on it when I have time to go to school. It really limits my play time.
Anyway, I finally finished my first assignment. A 30 second commercial for the digital media program. I worked with a group of students to shoot video of the campus. Then I edited, added music,a voiceover (that's my voice:)) and creative text.
Here is my commercial...
If you click on the title you can see the whole screen on youtube. (it gets cut off here)



It's a little rough around the edges but not too bad for a first try.



I'm joining Facebook Friday for the first time over at Mom vs. the Boys
Click on the button to visit more facebook fan pages!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun! It's amazing what you can create these days using digital media. Well done, and HAPPY SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Jill said...

Bravo! Wish I knew how to do this stuff.