Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And the Winner is...

Photobucket

That would be Beetle!! I don't have a blog to link you to. Beetle, if you have a blog that you would like to share with my readers I would be happy to link up!:)

Congratulation!! You have won this lovely little framed chalkboard and one 8"x10" unframed chalkboard. Photobucket
If you would like to claim your prize please email me with the address you would like me to ship it to.:)

And thank you to everyone who entered my little giveaway and for sharing your wonderful birhtday memories with me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo cute and congrats to beetle! I'm jealous

Unknown said...

Yay! I am doing a little dance of joy since I am the lucky winner!

Thank you again for this generous giveaway. I'm e-mailing you right now with my mailing address.

A big, big thank you and wishing you a very happy day.