Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Day of Music and Family!

Yesterday my mom and I met my sister at Universal Studios, CityWalk. My younger sister was there with her middle school orchestra. I'm so proud of my little sis! She is awesome at what she does!! Her orchestra played three songs. I took video but for some reason my computer is not reading it on my card:( I wanted to share some music with my blogger friends. Oh well, maybe next time.

Isn't my sister cute?! She looks like one of the kids! I can tell they adore her:) She has done remarkable work with them.
In this collage you can see her getting ready to conduct. There are also a couple of pictures of her and my mom wastin away again in Margarettaville! I wish we would have asked a passerby to take a picture of the three of us together.

Photobucket

Even though my sis is not a mom I think she deserves some recognition on mother's day for mentoring all of these young musician.

So Happy Mother's Day Sis, and Mom and every other mom and nurturer out there!!:)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Karen does look like one of the students! She is so cute! And your mom looks like she is having a great time being with you two! Enjoy every minute with your Mom. I enjoyed my Mom and will miss her tomorrow, but I am going to think of all the good times I had with her! No sadness!

Enjoy your Mother's day. I hope the kids cook up an awesome bbq for you all!

Love you!

Steph

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

What a wonderful post, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful! Thanks sis for the collage and the kind words!

Was so glad you and mom got to see everything in action then have a great lunch together....

Unknown said...

Neat blog...neat mosaic.
love the header and sides matching.
glenda

Carol said...

What a nice post of such a fabulous day!