Follow along, It'll be fun!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can I do a doodle a day?

Here's another doodle.

01doggydoodle

I have a small basket of index cards and pencils/pens next to my computer. What if I grab one everyday and do a little doodle?
0doodlebasket
I know I'm not disciplined enough to do a painting a day and I really don't have the time to work on one painting everyday. BUT a doodle may be doable. Ok, I have to admit I get hives just thinking about the "...a day" challenge. And the truth is I am almost positive I will not be able to stick to it. It would turn doodling into a chore. I can't have that! Doodles are not serious! Doodle are just fun! ---Forget the doodle a day idea!! Let's just call it Doodle When I Feel Like It:)
0doodledesk

I started a new blog just for my doodles. I'm not sure where it will go. I'm just going to DOODLE IT UP!! and see what happens. If you'd like to follow me along on my doodle journey CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Mhel said...

Cute way of doodling whenever and whatever you feel. You might love polyvore? Its a virtual way of making collage and stuffs, in other words, digital art, but doesnt look digital at all. you may look at my site and see my arts at the right side polyvore section. I made my blog header through polyvore also.

by the way, Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! U

Paloma said...

That is really nice!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Paloma.

Tonya said...

You are pretty talented! :-) I like your pic of the dog.

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day! Have a great weekend!